The ﬁeld of orthodontics really allows us to make a visible transformation in our patients’ lives. I love meeting new patients and guiding them through treatment to create a beautiful result. I strive for excellence and perfection in my work.
I am so excited to be joining the team at Puntillo & Crane Orthodontics. I look forward to providing patients with the same high-quality orthodontic care and excellent customer service that this team currently provides. I am thankful they have chosen me to work alongside them in creating an aesthetic and functional result.
Education And Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Butler University, 2008
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry, 2012
- Postgraduate Orthodontic Residency – Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, 2014
- Doctorate of Health Education – A.T. Still University, 2014
- American Board of Orthodontics, Board Certiﬁed, 2015
To build on the knowledge I gained from my formal education, I participate in ongoing study and training. Continuing education allows me to offer high-quality treatment through the new knowledge that I have gained. It allows for a better overall experience for the patient, as we are able to use the newest technology and information available in the ﬁeld of orthodontics.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- Apollonia Dental Society
Outside the Office
I am originally from Crown Point, Indiana, and have lived in Chicago for four years. My husband Aaron and I have two children; Beckett is three and Landon is six months. When I’m not in the office, I spend my free time running, baking, and playing with my boys!